Arroyo Oeste is a collaboration between Arete Homes of Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Housing Trust. Arroyo Oeste is located just west of Tierra Contenta, near NM Road 599 and Jaguar Drive. Arete Homes of Santa Fe is now selling 12 market-rate, single-family homes, and The Housing Trust is qualifying buyers for eight affordable homes.
WHAT’S TO LOVE ABOUT THESE HOMES?
- Great floor plan designs with mountain views!
- Choose from a single-story or a two-story plan.
- Kitchens with a breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and tile flooring.
- Water and energy efficiencies throughout the home.
- An outdoor living area to enjoy with easy-care and water-wise landscaping, and an extended rear portal.
- A finished insulated garage with drywall and painted walls and ceiling–a bonus!
Arroyo Oeste is conveniently located near bypass 599 for Los Alamos National Lab and Sandia National Lab commuters and close to several nearby schools, SWAN Park, walking trails, and the Santa Fe County Fire Department, Station 8.
By selecting a home early, you can personalize and choose interior finishes and color choices.
These homes are highly anticipated and will not last long. Reserve yours soon!